Feel the Burn!

I finally did it! I finally got back on that dreaded treadmill. And I paid the price! My thighs scream at me every time I stand up, sit down, walk, or basically move. Unfortunately, my body did not agree with my return to Trixie. I did the first mile in just over 13 1/2 minutes, but then at about a mile and a quarter I felt a lot of pain in my hip that I've been having troubles with. Then it got worse, so I decided to cool down and try again the next day. I'll tell you what... I'm starting to feel OLD!!

So, back to my every other dates with Trixie which also means back to my weekly menu planning and daily points couting. No sense paying for an online program that I don't use right?

Therefore, tonight's meal is going to be venison steaks with Super Fast Asian Slaw thanks to Danica's Daily Blog. And the rest of the week's dinner plans are...

Tuesday: Swim Night so we go for 6" Subway Clubs & Baked Lays (10+ points)
Wednesday: Daddy Cooks Night - Venison & Potatoes (8-10+ points)
Thursday: Trader Joe's Mandrin Orange Chicken (5+ points) with WW Fried Rice (4+ points)

Then, the hubby & I bought a romatic getaway on Groupon.com and this Friday is our reservation. So, we'll head out on Friday and have a dinner on Friday and breakfast on Saturday that is already paid for as part of the package. Plus, we'll be getting some activity points (get your minds out of the gutter!!!) since the resort is up the North Shore which means we'll stop at Goosebury Falls and there are hiking trails around the resort as well. I will DEFINITELY be bringing my camera!

From there I'll have to do more planning. But that's it for now! Another twist to the week is that my youngest, Abby, is going in for tubes on Wednesday. That should be a fun day!

Lunches are still up in the air, as I have to do some shopping. But mostly I'm planning simple and light with lots of fruits and veggies. Hopefully the combination of my painful runs and my puny food plans will help get that scale moving in the right direction again.

Thanks to all of my readers for their patience. This is a bumpy ride!!!

Oh and I forgot to add... I'm down 4 pounds of the 7 I gained, so my goal this week is to head back down toward my low point. So, although I've been missing, I've been trying!

Comments

Popular Posts