Day 4 of 84 - First Weigh In.... SUCCESS!!

TGIF!!!!! First weigh in for the challenge is complete. We have to weigh in and submit our team weight every week and we chose to do it on Fridays. I'm pretty pleased with the results. Of course, the first week for me is always pretty stellar. It's staying on track on the not-so-stellar-weeks that I need to work on. Anyway... I'm down 7.2 and my awesome partner lost 4 this week. Not a bad start!

Yesterday was a hungry day. No matter how many snacks, I was hungry all day. I knew it was coming. It always hits a few days in. But I stayed strong. I even avoided the Christmas cookies that were sitting out for all of us right outside of my boss's office. WOOHOO!!!! And I enjoyed a beer last night. I figure if I'm going to do this and make it a lifestyle, I need to find that balance. Enjoy some things and decline others. Last night I saved enough calories to go out with my best friend, have a drink and enjoy some girl talk. And I'm proud to say I did not touch her food (she ordered dinner, I ate before I went)!!

I'm interested to see how this weekend goes. I have a plan, but we all know weekends. Challenging little buggers! We decided to stay home and take the kids swimming tonight, so the hubby and I will take turns getting our laps in. Tomorrow will be a day of fun with the family. It's the one time of the year that we all try to be under one roof. We'll still be missing a few, so it never truly happens, but we try! For those who don't know, I'm the youngest of 5 and everyone has kids. So, if we do get everyone together, that's 22 people under one roof! I will succeed and I will conquer the weekend!! Sunday is just my girls and I, so we are going to try to run the track at the Y and go swimming again! I love having a Y pass for the ages our kids are at. So fun!!!

As for today's plan. Here's what's in the bag today...

Breakfast - PB Protein Smoothie

Snack - Kind Bar

Lunch - Salad and someone at work brought in Ham & Cheese sandwiches. They were tiny, so I enjoyed one and had my salad for the filler. :) Plus my baby carrots and sugar snap peas.

Snack - Greek Yogurt

Dinner - Grilled Burgers (mine will be sans bun) and homemade sweet potato fries with a veggie (tonight is kids' choice)

Snack - 2 Dove chocolates (I've been craving chocolate something horrible, so I allow myself two pieces if I stay within my points)

I'm far less hungry today and not ravenous between meals and snacks, so hopefully my body is adjusting!

With that... I hope you all have a fantastically wonderful weekend! Keep this in mind this weekend. Willpower is a tricky thing!


Comments

Popular Posts