Two Weeks of Keto Menus

Well, I officially have two weeks of Keto-style eating under my belt and I have to say that it’s going quite well. After the sugar detox was over and I passed the “keto flu” it’s been pretty smooth sailing. I even made it through and out of town hockey weekend without falling overboard. 

So, what does a couple of weeks of Keto look like? That’s pretty easy!

Here’s Week 1:


And we pretty much stuck to that. Emmy Lou and I were eating all of the meals, everyone else was eating dinners that were on the menu. Emmy Lou (who is my 11-year-old middle schooler) also decided she’d get up in the mornings and make herself breakfast each day. Usually eggs and bacon or sausage. She also found a couple “in a mug” recipes by the end of the second week! She’s been having a lot of fun with all of the new ingredients at her disposal. Antipasta is just pepperoni, salami, pickles, olives, hard boiled eggs, and colored peppers. Tasty variety!!

Week 2 looked similar for breakfast and lunch with a little more variety for dinner:


Some of our meals and snacks have looked like this...

Coconut Flour Cream Cheese Pancakes


Cheese & Pepperoni “Sandwhich” with Tri-Colored Peppers


 Greek Salad with Cucumber Sauce (Greek mixed olives & cheese in oil from deli)

Keto Metballs on Sauteed Spinach (recipe on DietDoctor.com/keto 2-week menu)

Cheesy Meatball Skillet with Loaded Mashed Cauliflower

We have actually really been enjoying the new variety of meals again. No more of the same old, same old! There have been many more too. I’ll be back soon to share those as well as some of my own. Like I said, we’ve been having fun! As a result, clothes are fitting loser, scales are going down, and measurements are getting smaller! Woohoo!! Can’t wait to put together an official update, but as of this week’s weigh in, I had finally hit the 15 pound mark for this year! 

Comments

Popular Posts