Single Digits!!!


We're down to the single digit count down today! Only 9 days until we leave for Disney World!! Yeah, there's just a tiny bit of excitement in our house. Plus, I feel completely overwhelmed now that we are so close. I have to finish packing, finish a couple projects, write my final paper for my Organizational Behavior class that is wrapping up while I'm gone, and paint a "Candy Land House" for the Mardi Gras carnival at the girls' school next week. I've got this!!

So, I mentioned that I started a new medicine last time when I went in for my 2 month check up. I'm not sure how much it is helping yet, but the side effects suck! I feel like I have morning sickness EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. The worse part is that I feel like I need to feed the feeling with crackers or other items that will soak up the yucks. Even worse, it usually works. Also, when I eat poorly I'm really punished, yet I haven't learned my lesson yet. *sigh*

In other news, work has been insane with several late nights but I really enjoyed the project I was working on. I love being able to get creative at work. It makes it a little more fun. And, like I said, I'm almost done with my first term of graduate school. Only about 10 more to go. That's just 80 weeks! That sounds a bit daunting... Oh yeah, and last week during class I got a text from The Hubby that he was taking Miss Abbycakes to the ER. Turns out she fell off the couch and broke her collarbone... just two weeks before our trip. Why not, right?!? Here I was worried about them getting sick. I didn't even consider broken! And it's her second time breaking her right side, third time overall since birth. Not fun!! Needless to say, her hockey season is over. :(

Left pic is now, right pic is from when she was 2

Anyway, I mentioned in an earlier post that I would share some of our Disney projects, so here goes.

First up, our countdown chain!! Look how short it is now...


100+ days
 
 10 days to go!

Here's one set of shirts that we made. I decided to make one for The Hubby and I too and let this be our family shirt.



So, we're getting there. The girls made tie dye shirts too, but I need to take pics of those. It will all come together. I just get anxious about making sure everything is done. Plus, I take on too much sometimes. Wait, what?!? Not me!! *grins*

Comments

Popular Posts